I am developing a native iOS application that uses the SMP Object API to connect to a SMP MBO Runtime 3.0 SP07
The application is working perfectly on different SMP installations but is failing on this one 😔
If i connect without relay server all works fine but when I connect through relay I got this error during synchronization (registration is OK):
I am connecting to the relay by HTTP not HTTPs
I applied this notes with no good results:
I checked that all the components are updated to the last version available: SMP Server, MBO Toolkit, Relay Server and iOS Object API libraries.
You can find attached the log from relay server with verbosity level 4 -> replication.RSOE1.txt
I've attached a screen from mlprof.exe that shows that the server is having some problem sending the data back to the device.
Another estrange thing I found is that the relay server is not showing the version on ..../ias_relay_server/server/rs_server.dll -> Relay Server (version not assessible)
Thanks for the help!