I have the following scenario:
- I will be creating custom Fiori SAPUI5 apps and custom oData services in in the ABAP front-end server.
- All of my SAP users are defined in the ABAP back-end server.
- Custom RFC will be developed in Back-end ABAP server.
- I will create a launchpad catalog of all the custom Fiori SAPUI5 apps, and add the catalog to a group in the ABAP front-end server.
- Transaction "PFCG" to:
- Assign group and catalog to a role
- Assign users to the role
Where should I use transaction "PFCG" ? in front-end or back-end server ?
if i use "PFCG" in back-end because users is defined in the back-end server will I see my launchpad catalog and group roles that is defined in the front-end server ?
if i use "PFCG" in front-end will i be able to select the users from the back-end and assign them to the role ?