I'm trying to install Enterprise Portal 6.0. I've installed the MS SQL Server. In the sapinst I selected the portal, content management & collaboration option. I'm asked for the directory of the JAVA Cryptographic Library. I don't have it installed with my J2EE Engine and I'm unable to download it from the Service Marketplace. (I just get an export condition popup and no link to download the toolkit). I have access to a portal via a remote host and I copied the cryptographic files from this portal installation. But I don't think the version of my J2EE engine matches the Cryptographic Library. So I'd like to know
- What I should be doing to get the JAVA Cryptographic files?
- Do I have to deploy the JAVA Cryptographic toolkit with SDM?
- Is it possible to install EP without the JAVA Cryptographic toolkit? I tried but was'nt able to skip the step.
- I currently have a J2EE Engine Version 700,patch 38. Can I use the same one to deploy my portal applications? - Or do I have to get a new J2EE Engine Installed?
- If yes, is it possible to have two J2EE Engines on my laptop?
Would be great if anyone can help me out.