What are the various scenarios that exist to reject a sales order item in an Assemble to Order scenario in case of rejection of sales order item.
We have cases when customer wants to reject the sales order item when production order is complete, delivery is done, sales order outbound delivery is done and even billing is done.
I can see the following scenarios, but want to confirm if there can be more, also what can be the scenarios and transactions so that sales order can be rejected in each of the below scenarios ?
1) Sales order created, and production order in created status
2) Sales order created and production order released
3) Sales order created, production order partially confirmed
4) Sales order created, production order fully confirmed
5) Sales order created, production order fully confirmed and delivered
6) Sales order created, production order delivered, outbound delivery done
7) Sales order created, production order delivered, outbound delivery done, billing done
I have already referred threads 😊 which were useful but I am planning to come up with a documentation to cover all the cases which can occur