I have a scenario where SAP master data is getting transferred from SAP ECC on a target server shared folder using SAP PI 7.31. I've used ABAP client proxy to send data from SAP ECC and the needed service interface was created in enterprise service repository.
Everything is working fine in my scenario from SAP ECC to SAP PI and SAP PI to target server shared folder but the target directory that has to be created through communication channel is not reflecting in the target server although i'm getting the messages in channel monitoring message log :
1. Message was received by the messaging system. Protocol: XI URL: http://pidev.intoday.com:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISPID
2. Using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue
3. Message successfully put into the queue
4. The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue
5. Message status set to DLNG
6. Delivering to channel: CCHAN_CORE_ITG
7. MP: processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter
8. File adapter receiver: processing started; QoS required: ExactlyOnce
9. File Adapter Receiver Channel CCHAN_CORE_ITG: Start processing; party " " / service "CCOMP_CORE_ITG"
10. Write to file "/usr/sap/PID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/10.10.7.160\shared\sap development/BUPAbusiness_partner00012.xml" as binary, size 924 bytes
11. File processing finished
12. The message was successfully delivered to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System
13. Message status set to DLVD
I've all the permissions to create a folder and write a file in the target server. I'm not getting why target server is not showing the folder and file created.
Please help asap.