- We've a Sch Agreement VA31, LZ type. Obviously it has Forecast delivery schedule.
- In the Forecast delivery schedule tab, there is a Delivery Schedule field (VBLB-LABNK).
- Every time a Delivery Schedule is given say e.g. K10. In this Delivery Schedule- schedule line at maintained.
- When all the schedule lines are delivered and confirmed by customer, then this Delivery Schedule K10 is deleted by Batch-job and a new Delivery Schedule no. comes in its place say e.g. K11.
- Now this Delivery Schedule, K11, will have new schedule line with new delivery dates.
- When this Delivery Schedule is completely delivered then this Delivery schedule will be deleted and a new Delivery Schedule will come in its place.
Now the issue is that I can find Delivery Schedule no. K09, K10 and K11......in table VBLB. But I want to know the table in which Schedule lines are present which were maintained in the Delivery Schedule.
In VA33, in Forecast Delivery Schedule tab, in Analysis button, I find all the Delivery Schedules and their details. I got the Delivery Schedule header table VBLB but I am not able to find Delivery Schedule line item table. Which is that table?
We can not stop Batch-job which deletes old Delivery Schedule. We are on ECC 6.6.