Skip to Content


Dear Experts,

We have a scenario where invoice has been posted and payment has been done with wrong Off. W/Tax Key assigned in Master Data of Tax Code.

I changed the Off. W/Tax Key in master data and tried to run the program RFWT0010 and RFWT0020 but it is of no use.

I want to update the changes in posted document because due to that remittance challan can not be created.

Is it possible to update the changes done in Master data to posted document,If yes then please do guide me with the program name.

Thanks in Advance,


Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on May 11, 2015 at 11:13 AM

    Hi Ranu,

    In this case your RFWT0010 and WFWT0020 will not help you and it is not possible to change

    master for already posted document.

    1. you have to do the FBRA reset and reverse the Invoice document

    2. post the again the Invoice with new tax key.

    3. and link Inv and payment docs at f-44


    In case of different tax rate but same wh tax key then you can use J1INJV.


    Madhu M

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.