We are creating a service order and the same needs to get replicated as the Sales Order in SAP ECC, however the system is throwing costing error's(Screen Shot Attached)
I searched the forum however no luck
Following configurations have been performed in the SAP CRM side
1) Billing Unit is assigned to the Sales/Service Org
2) Billing Unit is also assigned to the company code
3) Item Category is TAD and the same is a service relevant item.
In the SAP ECC.
1) The profit centre is maintained under the same company code
2) Under the base customization Integration with Other SAP Components-Customer Relationship Management-Settings for Service Processing-Establish Controlling Type Controlling Level and Controlling Scenarios the no controlling is selected
3) Profit Centres get picked in the sales document using Substitution Rules I have checked in my quality and production system the same rule exists.
We raised an SAP OSS Message for the same however no luck, I tried to replicate the same scenario in quality environment and with no controlling as per the second screen shot above and the document gets replicated successfully, hence request your urgent inputs on the same