First thing is first, I know that XI R2 is an old unsupported product, however due to our ERP system options are limited.
During our migration to Windows 7 I started to see some stability issues with XI R2 and ended up here on the forums and found a post about upgrading to XI R2A.
I have now upgraded to XI R2A SP6 and most things seem to be running normally however... and this is my issue. All reports created in XI R2 which used dynamic parameters are no longer working on my computer in Crystal Reports OR our ERP system but they still work on computers without Crystal Reports or computer Running XI R2 to R2A SP4.
I have tested in replicating this on a fresh system, it is not software compatibility from what I can tell. I have read over some posts on this website and have only found links to items related to BO BVM, but we do not use this product.
I was hoping someone somewhere on here has seen the following error and hope it is just a quick fix.
Note: We require SP6 in our environment because we now have a report that exports a CSV file for upload to a 3rd party closed source project and crystal reports is adding a special character to the first line of the file. It seems this is still prevalent in SP4 however is corrected in SP6 so staying on SP4 is not an option for some of our users.
Thanks for any assistance