Skip to Content
Apr 28, 2015 at 01:53 AM

Reverse document for check voided with FCH9


I voided a manual check that was created by using FCH9. I want to be able to reverse the document, but when I tried to reverse, I got an error that the document was already cleared and could not be reversed. Is there a way to reverse the payment document?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!