I am stuck at performing a production process in SBO. kindly help me out with it. I am describing the process and the issue below:
1. A Pump is issued to the production or service department to add a item called mechanical seal to it.
2. adding the mechanical seal to the pump, returns 3 products from the pump that is to be accepted back in to the inventory.
Process followed in SBO:;
1. create a BOM for the item called pump with mechanical seal.
2. create a production order for the item and keep the child item's issue method as manual.
3. change the state of production order to Released.
4. Issue the pump and mechanical seal to the production.
5. after the process is completed of adding a mechanical seal process the receipt from production.
Now, here I need to return that 3 components that are coming back to store.
I am stuck at this place for receiving the products back.
kindly help me out here.
any inputs will be helpful.
Let me know If you need more information.
Thanks in advance,