We have another tricky requirement here.
In Cost center assessment, we use derive functional area tick to get FA derived on receiving cost objects (WBS ) based on their Fun Area.
But for specific sending FA we do not want to derive, we would like to keep the orignal FA in the receiving post also.
Cycle - Ticked with Derive FA.
1. Value - 1000$ - Fun Area - 3000
2. Value - 1100$ - Fun Area - 3500
3. Value - 1500$ - Fun Area - 5000.
Now receiving Cost object say WBS - Fun Area 2500.
Now we use cycle with Derive Fun area tick and it post as below in normal std sap.
Receiver WBS ( FA 2500)
1. Allocation received - 1000$ FA - 2500
2. Allocatoin Received- 1100$ FA - 2500
3. Allocation Received - 1500$ FA - 2500.... Now for this 3rd line, requirement derive FA - 5000 ( Same as sending)
We can do this with allocation structure in cycle but we have around 400 Cycles and we need different allocation cost element per cycle. So in above example all the cost will be allocated using single cost element, so we cannot stamp FA in Secondary CE.
Any idea how we can handle, whether can we put any enhancement / USer exit, whether Substitution work ?