The issue is as follows:
- Plant A to Plant B (Same Co. Code). It is a Deemed Export scenario. In SD pricing proced the Excise cond type (JEXP) is maintained as Statistical.
- While creating Excise Invoice w.r.t. Commercial Invoice Excise duty comes in BED field. In Export Invoice type I'm selecting Deemed option.
- But when I display the Excise Invoice the Excise duty does not come. It is Zero, as shown in the screen shot. In this case pric procd is ZIT02.
- However if the scenario is Deemed Export from Plant A to Plant C (different Co. code) Excise invoice is coming in Display mode and therefore it is coming in ARE 3 also. In this case pricing proced is ZIT01, but Excise Cond type is same.
- Both the pricing procd are maintained in IMG--> CIN--> Classify Condition type.
I've searched the forum, but could not find solution. Hence pl let me know what I'm missing. I've configured a new scenario from Plant A to Plant B. TAXINN is used here. Plant A to Plant C was already running successfully. Pl help.
Thank you very much folks.