We are getting NullReference exception error when creating a Calculation View.
Could not execute 'SELECT * ...' in 1.037 seconds .
SAP DBTech JDBC: : column store error: search table error:  "_SYS_BIC"."myschema/CA_MY_MODEL/proc": line 51 col 2 (at pos 1818):  (range 2) NullReference exception
The Calculation Logic:
1. We have a table with time/date series (let say 2007-2015 as 2007-01-01 - 2015-12-01) in monthly.
2. We want to do a two different calculation (columns) for the same time series i.e., CALC_COL1 as lt_table_calc1 and CALC_COL2 as lt_table_calc2.
3. We have tested lt_table_cal1 and lt_table_calc2 separately and both table contains same number of rows (of course it is time series).
4. Now trying to join both the tables using INNER JOIN or LEFT OUTER JOIN to combine CALC_COL1 and CALC_COL2 into one table.
5. Activation success. Run time failure.
Please help if anyone knows any suggestion.
NOTE: We are in HANA SP09 Revision 92.
Thanks & Regards