Newbie here, so thanks in advance for any help. We are in design phase and trying to figure out what's feasible or not. We want to automatically create a bid (RFQ) from an approved SC item. We then want to send this bid (RFQ) to our middleware (egate). Here are my questions:
(1) Can I create a bid in SAP EBP from the SC item, without setting up the Bidding Engine?
(2) Is creation of bid in SAP EBP, the same concept in R/3 backend, that is, I can view it via ME43 and it's stored in EKKO?
(3) Found several FM, what is the diference between BBP_PD_BID_CREATE and BAPI_BIDEC_CREATE? Which one should I use for our purpose in (1) above?
(4) Then, there is the BADI, BBP_CREAT_RFQ_IN_DPE...this seems to be a user-exit connected with the Bidding engine, allowing the developer to change the bid?
(5) How can I send the bid (RFQ) automatically to the middleware within SAP EBP in XML format? Is this feature available in one of the FM in (3) above?