Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

SAP Business One Installation and Connection Issue

Hi,

I'm currently in a sticky situation. Initially, my server was a workgroup. Client computers was in a domain but everything was fine and clients connected to it fine and was able to logon to SAP B1.

Now that the server joined the same domain and I'm having problem with the client logging to SAP B1.

So, I uninstalled the client and reinstall. During installation, I get the following error in the screenshot below:

My license server name is correct and I've checked my SLD control panel is also the same.

I've set UAC to never notify and I ran setup as Administrator.

I'm not sure what I have done wrong.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 24, 2015 at 09:06 AM

    Hi John,

    If your server is on work group and you joined domain then you need to require new license key from SAP.

    After installing new license your clients will able to connect.

    Hope it helps.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.