I hope someone can gimme a light. I have BW 7.0 and recently my company migrated to Office 2010 to Office 2013, however I realized that our frontend version doesn't work under Office 2013 and so, i found a workaround by installing only Excel 2010 on the same machine. Yes, now i have all new Office pack plus only Excel 2010.
In order to make BW opens the 2010 version, i had to remove some features from the Office:
After doing these procedure, everything worked fine....for while!! Recently some of my users ping me again complaining that the error message had came back and the only way to fix it was to make the process again, but this is happening over and over again and I don't know how to definetely fix that.
1) Alternative is to find the final version of the SAP Gui compatible with O365 (office 2013): I found some posts suggesting SAPGUI 7.4 but it seems the error still happening on these version, so not sure if worth to installed anyway.
2) Find a way to disable the features (permanently) on the Windows 7