Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Data Load from R/3 to BW-'Selected number does not agree with transferred'

Hi,

We are in BW 3.5 with support package SAP_BASIS SAPKB64014 and R/3 4.7 with support package SAP_BASIS SAPKB62056.

We have implemented the note 869628 already when we had a problem stated in note 901878. Data load was fine till last week.

Now when we try to load data to BW from R/3, the info package status is Yellow and gets time out.

The message in BW says "<b>Data Package 1 : arrived in BW ; Processing : Selected number does not agree with transferred n</b>". There is no inbound

IDOC found in BW.

In R/3 the IDOC status is 64 with messages

1. "<b>No resources, immed. processing not possible: Function deactivated</b>"

and 2. "<b>No filters , No conversion , No version change</b> ."

We found our problem listed in Note 555229 but the note is not valid to our version and we were not able to implement it in SNOTE.

Is there any other solution for this? Coz without the data load happening we are not able to proceed any further in our developement work.

Regards,

Pradhiba

PS : We have recently applied Windows 2003 SP1 and SQL Server SP4 to our R/3 server. Does this have any impact on our problem?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 13, 2006 at 06:39 AM

    hi Pradhiba,

    1. "No resources, immed. processing not possible: Function deactivated"

    sounds no resource in r/3 ? memory, tablespace ? can ask basis check ?

    any short dump (st22), system log (sm21) ?

    is it happened to all extraction ? all just this datasource ? can we know the datasource name ? try with rsa3 what happen ?

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi All...

      I finally solved the problem....

      In R/3, i was just analysing the transaction SM58. There i found many IDOCs ready for processing. Then i tried something like this.

      In Menu - Goto - QOUT Scheduler

      Again in Menu - Goto - QRFC Resources. In that i found that DIA-WPs for tRFC/qRFC was 0(zero) while Max. DIA-WPs was 9.

      I was searching for help to find how to allocate resources to tRFC/qRFCs.

      somewhere in this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/62/73241e03337442b1bc1932c2ff8196/frameset.htm

      there was a reference to transaction SARFC, there i found a red message saying that said 'system configuration is not correct'. So i double clicked on the system name, there i found the status as inactive(0), i explicity made it active(1) and clicked on copy.

      Thats it, it automatically allocated 7 resources out of 9 to tRFC/qRFC and all the data loads which were hanged for all these days got a green immediately!!!!

      Anyways Thanks for all the help!!

      Regards,

      Pradhiba

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.