I was analysing the Labor On and Labor Off activities and would have some questions/issues.
If possible, please comment.
- there is no standard way to see what users are labored on on´a concrete SFC either by SFC or User, the only way ti infer this is to read the SFC activity log
- there is no standard way to labor off all users from an SFC, which forgot to labor off, something like clock-out at the shift end - to labor of all labored on users for all their SFCs they forgot to labor off
- was there not a LaborOff script in SAP ME 5.2 which labored all users off - like a night job/shift end job?
- possible use cases:
- see which other users are labord on on an SFC
- labor of a user from a sfc, because the SFC is already done and a user (for whatever reason) did not labor of
- labor off all users from all SFCs after shift end