A number of users are having difficulties creating tiles for their new catalogues in Fiori admin and get the following error message below.
However some users like myself do not have this error message and can create tiles for groups without any issue even when we have the same authorisations.
Also if I create a fresh user from scratch in SU01 and copy in the same authorisations - this user does not experience the same problems of adding tiles to catalogues.
/IWFND/ERROR_LOG shows returns the error message "Resource PageChipInstance not found".
I've tried to troubleshoot with the following steps to no avail.
- Checked authorisations were not different. Authorisations were the same for my user and user experiencing problem.
- Copied the problematic user to another user. Unable to create tile in catalogue. Receive same error message.
- Deactivated and reactivated the following SICF services via /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE
- Ran the following ABAP programs in se38.
/UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE (no short dumps in ST22). Checked /UI2/CHIP_CHDR for specific errors.
- Cleared Metadata Cache
/IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway
/IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway
- Cleared HTTP server cache locally and globally in SMICM.
- Individual users have cleared their browser caches.
I haven't tried deleting and recreating the OData service PAGE_BUILDER_CUST as per this thread but thinking about trying this.
We are on UI Add-On SP11.
Has anyone encountered this user specific issue before?