Skip to Content

Cost Assignment Values

Hi All,

I need to validate the Cost Assignment for Trip, Mileage and Receipts in Travel Request, whether if the user has entered cumulative sum to 100% in Cost Assignment % or not. Currently if the user is entering 80%, it is considering this and allocating the rest(20%) to acc. to trip costs assignment guidelines. Hence to avoid this, we are validating so that the user enters complete 100% in the cost assignment.

For the same, is there any way to fetch these values in the review screen, so that we can validate them here and thrown an error and restrict him submitting/saving the travel request/plan.

Regards,

Harsha

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 23, 2015 at 11:10 AM

    Hi,

    simply use BADI TRIP_WEB_CHECK with the Cost Assignment methods to validate on entry.

    If you want to force 100% entry in one item, set percentage field to visible only (config-mode).

    cheers, Michael

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.