How to import the services when we facing the issues of conflicts.
First Created External Service
- external->import->import web service
- selected Remote Location/File System option, and enter the WSDL url selected Next button
- selected No service group configuration (we should create service only this option) and click Finish button
- External service is created successfully
Second Created Application Service
- external->import->import ->Create Web Service Provider
- selected Enterprise Service Repository & connecting to ESR repository
- selected required service from ESR (both are in same namespace)
- click Finish button
Observations: I can able to create either Application service or External service. Because of both are having common date types.
How do you fix this issue. Based on this i will fix the issues when I re-import the WSDL in NWDI.
I have gone through the below link, but still I am unable to fix the issue.
Importing Service Interface Definitions - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Library - SAP Library
Request for provide some inputs on this issue.