We want to implement cross company shipment between two companies in our group.
Here is the scenario:
The company A creates several deliveries, puts them in a shipment document, posts goods issue, and sends it to the company B
The company B receives the shipment and posts the goods receipt for the received materials.
- Both of the companies are managed in a single SAP application.
- We have implemented automatic creation of inbound deliveries from outbound deliveries using SPED output type.
Here are the questions:
- Is there a standard way to create inbound shipment in company B based on outbound shipment in company A?
- Is it possible to generate inbound shipment automatically from outbound shipment?
- Is it possible to post goods receipt in company B based on outbound shipment in company A?
Any comments will be appreciated.