I am moving Content server 6.40 (32bit) to Content sever 6.50 (64bit). I have successfully called the Content Server URL and had returned a web page with status running, however, all I get with the Cache server is a blank webpage. Please advise as to what might be wrong. Possibly IIS roles???
The target base server install included the following:
1) Internet Information Server (IIS) Release 6.0 with sub-components World Wide Web Server and Internet Service Manager (HTML)
IIS Roles required:
Common HTTP Features
Health and Diagnostics
Note : Anonymous Authentication should be enabled which is done by default
Static content Compression
Dynamic Content Compression
IIS Management Console
IIS Management Scripts and Tools
IIS 6 Management Compatibility
IIS 6 Metabase compatibility
2) Microsoft Data Access Components with sub-components ADO, ODBC and OLE DB
Microsoft Management Console
3) Microsoft runtime DLL’s: R3DLLINST.ZIP will be supplied by basis team. Also apply vcredist archive from security bulletin : http://www.microsoft.com/rechnet/security/bulletin/MS09-035.mspx (Or MS KB 892086) Full instructions are on SAP note 684106 which will be supplied by the Basis team.
4) Install Microsoft runtime library MSVCR71.DLL
5) Local system firewall should be switched off.