I have a client requirement :
1. PI will make a soap call to ariba and receive and xml response .
2. The reponse will have base64 encoded payload.( coming in one field)
3. After decoding i will get a zip file .
4. After unzipping i will get a csv file .
5. Then i need to convert the csv file to xml .
I am trying to write java mapping code to decode base64, unzip the file and then convert the csv to xml.
However the java mapping is returning only the zip file . Can anyone please help here. Your inputs /suggestions would be great.
(PS:Unable to attach my java code)
Thanks in advance.