Dear SAP colleagues,
first of all I would like to say Hello to everyone since this is my first posting in here :-)
And to the question:
- we are trying to test PowerDesigner <-> SolutionManager integration
- I developed the simplest test project in SolMan with BizScenario1, BizProcess1, ProcStep1
- the connection seems to work fine because I am able to import the project from SolMan to PowerDesigner successfully
- the problem occurs by exporting it back, i.e. the export step "Apply changes to Solution Manager" fails with the error message "Publish failed." / "The Solution Manager export has failed." (s. attach.)
- for your info, I made a simplest possible change in the model to test the export functionality, i.e. I only updated a Comment field in BizProcess1. Furthermore, merging and resolving conflicts goes through, it seems there is a problem only with saving the changes in SolMan (?)
Any clue to this issue?
Thanks a lot in advance for any hint!