Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Same ruleset is behaving differently in PRD & DEV - Why?

Hi Friends,

I am facing a strange problem. I customised ruleset, test them in DEV – working well.

I want to explain my problem with this example.

I ran user level risk analysis for risk-id “ZPTP_NEW1” in DEV and getting results. I replicate it to PRD system and repeated test but noting is coming up. Most of custom risk-id are working well in PRD but few of them are not returning anything, as I tried to explain.

I generated ruleset many times, ran sync jobs etc but no difference. Both systems are on SP16.

Note: To validate results I am using SUIM on source system.

Any idea/help please….. much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Nasir

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 14, 2015 at 07:47 AM

    Hi Nasir,

    rule-set is system specific, meaning you define function per system. Are your functions defined for PRD system?

    Filip

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      My point is that some risk which are valid/exists for DEV may not be present in PRD, and that the easiest explanation about this topic.

      F.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 16, 2015 at 09:43 PM

    Dear Nasir,

    please try to download rules from DEV and PRD then compare if there are any discrepancies that could be the source for your problem.

    To be sure that all are configured properly try also to run all risks on SAP_ALL profile, if any of then will not pop up probably that one would need to be reviewed in details.

    Best regards, Andrzej

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded