Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error while changing status of WBS from CLSD to TECO

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue while changing the status of WBS from CLSD to TECO. After TECO while saving I am getting following error.

Please find the attched error screen for reference.

While removing the investment profile of the WBS element I get following error “Settlement
account assignment is not allowed”

AUC number exists for all WBS elements with nil quantity.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sudhindra

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jan 13, 2015 at 05:04 PM

    Hi,

    This error seems to be appearing while carrying out the substitution.

    I would suggest to check the Substitution rule and its prerequisites.

    Hope it helps!

    Thanks and Regards,

    Varshal Kachole

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 13, 2015 at 05:12 PM

    Hello Sudhindra,

    Cost needs to be settled fully for WBS element before CLSD status can be set again.

    Try closing open item if any or settle cost from AUC to Fixed Asset.

    Why are you removing Investment profile...

    Would suggest you to search forum with error message that you are getting.. There are lot of threads already discussed on this topic.

    Regards

    Tushar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 16, 2015 at 10:21 AM

    This message was moderated.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 15, 2015 at 08:53 AM

    Hi Sudhindra,

    Could you please review SAP Note 1603568?

    BR,

    Enrique

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 15, 2015 at 04:24 PM

    Hi Experts,

    Thanks all for your inputs,

    Can you please suggest for the taking out  below 2 errors? I am getting this errors in released status

    1)  I got this below standard substitution message when project was in Released status.

    Can anybody guide me how to check by this below message number CJ080?

    I found in spro the substitutions maintained but none was related anytthing to AUC or settlement or investment profile, but there were few exits in substitutions.

    Substitution was not carried out

    Message no. CJ080

    Diagnosis

    You want to change the master data of a WBS element using the substitution
    function. The changes you want may result in inconsistent master data which the
    system cannot recognize when executing this function.

    system response

    The function is not executed.

    Procedure

    Carry out the desired changes online.

    2) Errors occurred during settlement rule check

    Message no. KD027

    Diagnosis

    The system has checked a settlement rule. Errors occurred, which have been
    collected.

    Procedure

    If the function you executed has an error log or a message list, check
    whether any messages exist that refer to the settlement rule. If so, proceed as
    described in the message.

    Procedure for System Administration

    If the collected messages do not appear in any error log, this could be due
    to a system error

    Thanks in advance,

    sudhindra

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 20, 2015 at 10:08 AM

    Hi Experts ,

    Thanks for the inputs & suggestions . Issue resolved by taking out investment profile of those WBS for which no commitment or actual cost was booked.

    Note: the investment profile was was taken out from each level of WBS considering the hierarchyI means from top level wbs taking out investment profile and saving.

    What i was doing was taking out investment profile for a particular wbs element.

    Thanks once again for all.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Sudhindra Khamitkar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded