i have a requirement where i need to handle the action on a customise button (SAY ADD) which is on ALV(say ALV2) and this ALV(ALV2) comes as pop up once user cllck on cutomise button(say BUTTON1) which is present in alv(say ALV1).
I created a view(V_POP) and within that a view container for holding the ALV2.
And in the CC i did the below coding on the action of button BUTTON1.
l_if_window = l_if_window_manager->create_and_open_popup(
window_name = TABLE
component_usage_name = V_POP
title = wd_assist->if_wd_component_assistance~get_text( '001' )
message_type = if_wd_window=>co_msg_type_none
message_display_mode = if_wd_window=>co_msg_display_mode_selected
buttons = l_i_buttons
cancel_action = l_wa_canc_action
i created a button and add it in table l_i_buttons..
But i am not able to subscribe this button
* Subscribe Button Yes event
* button = 4
* action_name = /glb/cl_8gtpt_const_vend_aud=>cc_add_scope_pop
* button_text = cl_hrtmc_dr_utilities=>get_otr_text_by_alias( 'SAP_NWBC/ADD' )
* action_view = l_if_view_controller
* is_default_button = abap_true ).
because i am not getting the view(action_view).