Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Different Currency came in STO (UB) other than company code and vendor

Hi,

In STO (UB), we got different currency other than company code currency. We didn't maitain Vendor master for Supplying Plant. We have created Customer with company code currency EUR. Even for the delivery conditions we have created condition records with EUR.

In production, from 2010 to till date there are 22 STO's created from plant T046 (SP) to E747 (RP). In those 5 STO's have currency USD. But, others have company code currency EUR only.

But, why system is picking the different currency other than company code and customer/Vendor masters.

I have checked there were no change logs for the company code and there were no changes made manually in STO also.

So kindly suggest the root cause for this issue.

Thanks,

Satya

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 08, 2015 at 08:23 AM

    Even in Conditions of STO, the doc.currency is in USD and local currency in EUR. Even condition currency is in EUR from condition record.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 08, 2015 at 05:56 PM

    Hi,

       Please replicate the scenario and check which currency system is proposing. If its company code currency, then those 5 STO's to be analyzed.

       Please check the STO - header - Delivery / Invoice tab for the currency field. The user can very well change the currency manually while creating the STO itself in ME21N. This wont reflect in change logs. Please check the scenario and revert back.

    Regards,

    AKPT

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded