Skip to Content

Expense report BO, Receipt Node problematic in SDK

Hello dear SDK community,

More than a question, I would like to know if the issue I am facing is specific to me or if everybody had the same problem.

The thing is I find the Expense Report BO very slow to read and my issue is I cannot Query it on the Receipt Node.

So I would like to know if everybody is getting this issue with the QueryByElements on ExpenseReport BO.

Sometimes the QueryByElements is not even working and is crashing my SDK; error message: underlying connection was closed by server. A connection that was supposed to be maintained has been closed.

Sometimes the query is working, but as soon as I try to Navigate By Association to the Receipt Node (in order to check the expenses), my SDK crashes: 100% chance!

Do anybody has encountered this issue with the Receipt Node?

My context:

  • 1411 SDK and 1411 systems
  • Issue is occurring in EVERY customers' test tenants, in our own partner Dev and Test tenants
  • Issue is occurring in my SDK but also in my colleagues' SDK

This issue is quite disturbing as I need this node in order to create expenses through an external web service.

Any clue or any people encountering this issue, feel free to participate. 😉

Thank you all for your attention.

Best regards.

Jacques-Antoine Ollier

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Jan 08, 2015 at 07:15 AM

    Hi, Jacques,

                 The query is working but as you told when I tried to Navigate By Association to the Receipt , it was taking ages, first I thougth it was just loading. But then the studio was not responding anymore. And I had to shut it down with Task Manger.

    Regards,

    Fred.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded