I'm working on an upgrade project and the target prd system will run on 4-servers infrastructure.
2 of the 4 will be DB node 1 and 2, and customer want to use SQL2012 alwaysOn for HA. we're not doing ASCS HA, just DB layer HA.
I'd like to know the "steps" to install new PRD on AlwaysOn and the "steps" to do system copy to AlwaysOn.
I guess the new installation steps are:
1. Install SQL Server program on DB node1 and node2
2. SWPM to install SAP central instance on AP node1
3. SWPM Install SAP DB instance on DB node1
4. SWPM Install SAP DI on AP node2
5. Configure AlwaysOn between node1 and node2
Is that correct ? or I have to configure AlwaysOn before any SWPM task?
Another question is, once we build a new PRD on AlwaysOn, how can I do system copy "TO" this infrastructure.
We're doing upgrade and unicode convert, so there must be an "import" work on the new system. So I'm not sure how can I do system copy into AlwaysOn infrastructure.
Hope somebody can shed some light to me.