Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Solman 7.1 import sp12 configuration SDM error

Hi,

Doing import SP12 for Solution Manager 7.1

I got error Input-user-credentials error in the configuration phase on SUM.

I did set SDM password with note 1724516 but same error I got.

error.png (39.0 kB)
error1.png (83.6 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jan 07, 2015 at 12:54 PM

    Hi Jerry ,


    Hope you are doing good.

    usually the below SDN properties should be enough:

    forceSecureLogon=disable

    version=1.0

    adminPortOnlyLocallyAccessible=disable

    forceSecureAdminLogon=disable

    encryptTraffic=disable


    Check whether this is the case; if not amend them and then restart the server. If the issue persists, it would be useful to make sure that the SDM application itself is updated and on the latest level. Do see: SAP Note No. 860939: Initial installation/Update of SDM

    ____________
    Kind Regards,
    Hemanth
    SAP AGS
    Ā 

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 06, 2015 at 05:33 PM

    The SAP note 1724516 - Multiple security vulnerabilities in SDM says that you need to update the SDM server and the SDM client API and/or enable the security features of SDM as mentioned in the attached PDF file. Have you tried these?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 06, 2015 at 05:15 PM

    Hi Jerry ,

    Have you checkedĀ  the below note which is a side effect note for 1724516

    1747714 - SDM call of sduinfo ends with returncode 12


    Also please paste the contents of the file INPUT-USER-CREDENTIALS_11.LOG


    Thanks ,

    Manu

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      I attached screen shot of Input-user-credentials_11.log in the question screen shot.

      I don't understand exactly 1727714: Do I need to update patch of these lists?

      If you know detail of that note, please let me know

  • Jan 07, 2015 at 10:50 AM

    Hi Jerry ,

    Is this issue resolved ? If not can you share the SDM logs ie /usr/sap/<SID>/D<>/j2ee/SDM/log

    Thanks ,

    Manu

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Sorry Jerry

      The files are not readable .

      I believe we should troubleshoot from the SDM perspective here . As a start

      A) Can you attach the latest three log files in the following location

      Directory : /usr/sap/<SID>/DV*/SDM/program/log

      1) sdm_server.out

      2 ) sdm_server.err

      3 ) sdmlog<DATE>.log

      B ) Is the SDM runningĀ  (Ā  You may check it by using jcmon pf=<INSTANCE_PROFILE>)

      C) does the command " telnet local host 50018 "Ā  get you the escape charector

      Thanks ,

      Manu

  • Jan 07, 2015 at 11:25 AM

    Hi Jerry,

    Please zip and upload the full logs once.

    Regards,

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded