Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

HANA IMPORT error after REPLACE SCHEMA

Hello,

I have used IMPORT "SBODB1"."*" .... REPLACE SCHEMA SBODB2.

Then I deleted SBODB1. Everything worked fine.

Two month later, I tried to update from SBO 9.1 PL03 to PL04. The update failed.

I tried to restore the database manually with

IMPORT "SBODB2"."*" AS BINARY FROM '/usr/sap/NDB/HDB00/backup/data' and I get an error

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30151] Object not found in the import directory;object=SBODB1:ETL_Sen

The error is pointing to the old SCHEMA.

I searched in the export folders and found several finalize.sql and saved_configuration.cfg using the schema name SBODB1.

For example creating trigger to ODIM to the old SCHEMA.

[I tried to rename in the export folder all old SCHEMA to the new SCHEMA, only got another error message

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30151] Object not found in the import directory;object=SBODB2:OOCR_trackingen]

Now, I am not able to use the database in PL4. No restore. A new update failes, because the database in in an in the middle status.

I tried also to restore on another HANA box. Same. I created in SBO a new schema SBODB1 in hope, but this does not help either.

[all with HANA V74.3]

Thank you

Regards

Ingo Neufert

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jan 08, 2015 at 02:56 PM

    Hi Ingo,

    Please review note 1981315 - HANA import fails with error "not found in the import directory".

    Best regards,
    Duncan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 07, 2015 at 01:37 AM

    Hi,

    Not sure attached SAP note is related to your issue:

    2051378 - Cannot import schemas into SAP HANA Revision 74 due to lob
    container reference error

    Thanks & Regards,

    Nagarajan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 08, 2015 at 03:48 AM
    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 14, 2015 at 02:44 PM

    Thank you all for your help.

    I was not able to restore this database. We created this database again from scretch.

    Next time I will check the Export, if there are wrong Schema properties.

    The source database was upgraded from 9.0 PL01 (beta).... to 91.Pl04 perhaps the error is related to an older problem.

    Thanks again.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded