Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SAP CRM CIC0 Rendering Error

Hi there

I am having issues with the fact sheet (CIC0) within CRM. Whenever a BP's email address contains an illegal XML character (In this case '&'), the fact sheet does not render properly. Removing the character fixes the issue, however this BP's email address legitimately contains that character so we want to maintain it as such and have the fact sheet render properly.

Has anyone else successfully resolved this issue?

I have seen ALOT of SAP Notes related to this but none so far have been able to be implemented in SNOTE. Component version is CRM 5.0.

SAP_ABA 700 SAP_BASIS 700 PI_BASIS 2006_1_700 ST-PI 2005_1_700 SAP_BW 700 SAP_AP 700 BBPCRM 500 ST-A/PI 01K_CRM560

Any help is greatly appreciated

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 06, 2015 at 03:48 AM

    So I accidentally came across the solution so though I had better reply in case someone else stumbles across this...

    In SPRO I went to "Define Info Blocks and Views". In the Maintaining Info Blocks tab i found the info block that my trouble data goes to and noticed it was a governed by a Z class.

    I found the method within the class that the XML for the email was passed to the external table and figured we don't use FM 'CRM_CCKPT_ESCAPE_XML'

    Testing the FM in SE37 it converts '&' to '&' which should solve my issue.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded