Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

QM NOTIFICATION RAISE_EXCEPTION ERROR

I have implemented the badi NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE.

The error is :

RAISE_EXCEPTION

Exception condition "OTHERS" raised.

Program                     SAPLIQS1

Include                       LIQS1F10

Row                           306

Module type               (FORM)

Module name             MSG_STORE

In this the function module ISQ1_MSG_STORE returns sy-subrc = 4 which raises the Exception.

I have tried to debug the standard code as well.

In the standard code there are two tables ITAB_JEST AND ITAB_JOST which get cleared for no reason, the dump is due to these tables getting cleared.

If I remove the badi code, I dont get any dump.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Jan 02, 2015 at 09:16 AM

    Have a look at the following note

    • Note 978331 - System behavior of the BAdI NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE

    G. Lakshmipathi

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 03, 2015 at 11:58 AM

    HI,

    Thank you for the quick response , Actually I am using the badi to make a pdf of the notification from the smartform and send mail to the vendor.

    I get the dump because of the function modules that I use for sending mail.

    If I comment the mail FM ( have tried both SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 and SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1) , I dont get the above mentioned dump.

    This has never happened before, Is there some note to fix this Issue .

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 04, 2015 at 09:06 AM

    Hi I have tried the concept of sending mail using CL_BCS

    The mail is getting sent but now I am getting a new short dump

    SNAP_NO_NEW_ENTRY



    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 04, 2015 at 10:05 AM

    Hi thank you once again for the quick response

    I debugged the standard once again and found out that the problem of JEST_BUF and JSTO_BUF still prevails. This is the root of the problem.

    But I am not able to understand the reason for these internal tables getting cleared despite the rigorous debugging of standard.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded