Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SAP consume external web service - HTTP Code 200 : OK

Hi

We are integrating UPS Shipping Ground Web service with SAP system and we have the settings in place on our side and did a blank request test today and we are getting a " HTTP Code 200 : OK " error instead of a response.


The SAP SOAManager shows the below detail for the error:


A SOAP Runtime Core Exception occurred in method get_http_headers of class CL_SOAP_HTTP_TPBND_ROOT at position id 3 with internal error id 1007 and error text SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK") (fault location is 1 ).


One thing we noted but not sure about it is that the response content type is showing text/plain while the request shows content type accept text/xml in SOAManager trace functionality. (screen shot )


I see several discussion on this but could not figure out what needs to be changed in SE80 consumer proxy or the SOAManager port level. Please advice.


Regards,

Prabaharan G

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 27, 2015 at 05:47 AM

    Hi Prabaharan!

    have you get the answer? is it only content type problem? have you find some settings for it?

    thanx

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      hi Prabaharan! thanx for answer!

      i do integration with document scanning/recognitioning system (ABBYY FlexiCapture). It interact as SOAP services over MS IIS server in local network.


      what i`ve done:

      - drop everething at first.

      - create proxy in se80 using wsdl file. created ok.

      - create logical port in soamanager using "Create WSDL based configuration". created ok.

      - go to sm59. there are some connections but nothing like my connection. i have check all sections, not only type G(HTTP).


      AND HERE HAPPEN GREAT THING! 😊

      Test "ping" fail but my test code start to work!

      All I have change is "url access path". So i think that was my problem. (I was confused by ping fail early and have trying to change all settings)


      you bring me luck - thank you very much!