Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

HCI error - [CAMEL_CONTEXT_NOT_STARTED]

Hi All,

In HCI monitoring I am getting below error for deployed artifact.

"[CAMEL][IFLOW][CAMEL_CONTEXT_NOT_STARTED] : The CamelContext did not start. Please check the tail log for details."

I checked eclipse log but couldn't find anything relevant.

Also redeployed the artifact but getting same error.


I am trying to fix it. So please let me know if someone is having any idea.

Regards,

Pranil.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Dec 23, 2014 at 02:06 PM

    Hi Pranil,

    Can you please create separate integration project and test it..

    may be in a trailĀ  integration projects exits with an error you will get this kind of error..

    Thanks,

    Sreenivas

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 24, 2014 at 06:33 AM

    Hi All,

    Still I am facing the same error after deployment.

    I had deployed this iFlow successfully before.

    I also have verified that this is the only IFlow deployed in tenant for required functionality(Quote to SO ERP).

    Please let me know if anyone has faced this issue and is there any valid reason behind such behaviour.

    Regards,

    Pranil.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Diptee,

      Sorry responding late.

      Thanks for your reply.

      I created a new project and deployed iflow.

      It is working fine.

      Regards,

      Pranil.

  • Nov 24, 2015 at 03:57 AM

    Hi Pranil,

    I had the exact same problem. I found I miss typed the "Content Modifier" type for "xPath". I had java.lang.string instead of java.lang.String.  It's meant to be a capital S.

    Re-saved and deployed.

    regards,

    Jeff

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 14, 2015 at 09:25 AM

    There is no need to create a new Integration Project to resolve this issue.

    The solution is not to use the SAP RM Message Protocol in the SOAP Adapter. If you use this protocol and deploy the project then the Iflow will goto error.

    Just remove the SAP RM protocol from SOAP adapter and give SOAP 1.x protocol.

    Then Goto Integration Operations and goto component status view, search for the iflow (you will see it as red due to the error) and refresh it. When you refresh the iflow will get started again. The error will be solved.

    Vimal Pillai

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 14, 2015 at 10:56 AM

    Check tail log. You will get exact details.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded