Skip to Content

Agentry SMP 3.0 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Hello everyone,

I try to configuring Multi Language for Sap Work Manager 6.1. I change Agentry.ini configuration file and in localizations folder I placed the localization file that override default values but after restart SMP server I found the following error:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event: 20, 152, Loading Development application definitions for 'it' localization

Initializing HTTPXML-HTTPXMLSystemConnection from ag3httpxmlbe.dll

HTTPXMLSystemConnection: Reading configuration information.

HTTPXMLSystemConnection: Setting name to 'HTTP-XML Back End'.

HTTP-XML Back End: Initialized.

Event: 24, 4, Loaded HTTP-XML Back End (HTTPXML v7.0.3.159) from ag3httpxmlbe.dll

Initializing Java-SAPJavaConnection from ag3javabe.dll

SAPJavaConnection: Reading configuration information.

SAPJavaConnection: Setting name to 'Java Back End'.

Java Back End: Initialized.

Java Back End: Java Virtual Machine already initialized.

Java Back End: Java Virtual Machine already initialized.

Exception: 10:52:22 11/27/2014 : 4 (Windows Structured Exception), EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, 000000003B675594, 0, R, 0000000000000040, ), javaBE.cpp#325:JavaBackEnd::init

Failed to init Java Back End (Java v7.0.3.159) from ag3javabe.dll

Event: 20, 153, Finished loading Development application definitions for 'it' localization

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This error occurs only when I try to configuring Multi Language.

Someone can help me ?

Thank you and Regards,

Paolo

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Dec 10, 2014 at 07:41 AM

    Hi,

    Please refer the below link.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Sravanthi Polu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Mark,

      I change the value of LANGUAGE parameter from 'IT' to 'EN' in the JavaBE.ini file but the error has not been solved.

      Could be wrong path of localizations folders ?

      This is my configuration:

      Localization Path : Application\localizations

      Localizations: it

      Thank you.

      Paolo

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.