Skip to Content

SOAP to IDOC asynchronous testing

Hi All,

I have a SOAP to IDOC asynchronous scenario. I have published it to Service Registry. But when I tested it there and I got an error saying "Only asynchronous processing supported for IDoc adapter outbound processg". Apparently, it was calling synchronously. Any idea on this?


Thanks,

Charles

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Dec 04, 2014 at 04:19 PM

    In your sender channel(SOAP) what is the quality of service you are maintaining? change it to EO/EOIO from BE.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Dec 04, 2014 at 09:48 PM

    May be you need to turn off the IDOC acknowledgements.

    ~Srini

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.