HANA One team is happy to announce new addon "Console Upgrade" for Rev52.1 customers.
Steps to install addon "Console Upgrade"
Note: Instance will reboot after Console Upgrade.
License package only visible after Console Upgrade addon is installed.
1) Go to addon tab. There will be Console Upgrade package in New section. Click on Download and Install.
2) After you click install package will be go to installing section. It will take around 5 minutes to install and reboot the instance.
3) On admin tab HANA One version will be changed to Rev52.2.
New features visible on Console Upgrade
1) New packages will show up in New section.
2) Install HANA License package version 2.0 for continue using the instance beyond August 20, 2014. New License package have end date of July 11.2015.
3) On status page, indicators about two additional HANA servers will be visible.
Color codes for HANA servers:
Green - Particular Server is Up
Red - Server is Down
Blue - Available but not enabled
Grey - Server Not available on that HANA version.
4) Indicator if some process is going on HANA suggesting HANA coming up, stopping, backup or recovery.