I have a question about SLA determination based on IBase and sold-to party and I hope you can help me.
Let us imagine the following situation (SolMan 7.1 SP8):
- Integrate SLA Management for IBase Components (MLC is not desired)
- 2x sold-to partys (A & B) [subsidiaries]
- Both (A & B) are working with the same assets (IBase Components) => (example IBase X)
- A & B have different SLA definitions (example A: 24/7 => SLA1; B:12/5=> SLA2)
- A creates an incident for IBase X and the combination of A + IBase X should result in SLA1
- B creates an incident for IBase X and the combination of B + IBase X should result in SLA2
Is it possible to configure such a situation within the SAP standard or do we have to define our own logic for determining SLAs (Business Add-In for SLA Determination)?
Thanks in advance