I have a domain experience of nearly 3.5 years into sales & marketing of Healthcare industry.Currently I am working as an Area Sales Manager. Due to comparative low pay & high work load, I have started looking for alternatives. Please advice me on following grounds.
- As i have done M.Tech in Biotechnology, which would be a better option, MBA or getting into SAP SD??
- From many resources I have heard & observed that MBA is somehow a prerequisite or additional advantage for SAP SD?? So my degree would be of any use/weight-age in this case ??
- As I have learnt from other discussions that, it is not advisable to leave the job, so how much time does the certification take??? how much time do i require to complete the module & revise properly?? is there any time limit, when to appear for the exam???
- I am ready for a low pay initially but want to know whether the job prospect would be apt as of now in India???
- Is the growth trajectory going to be better than my current profile???
- Which would be the better option in Bangalore - ATOS or GENOVATE??? If there is any other authorised certified institutes, please let me know.
Awaiting valuable inputs.