As title of this discussion suggests I have a problem with displaying ALV in Web Dynpro. I read many tutorials and everyhing I've done looks ok, but I don't understand why my code isn't working as intended.
1. I've added node GT_PERSONS to ComponentController. In field "Dictionary Structure" i put name of my own structure.
2. I've copied that node to my View (mapping is created).
3. I've created ViewContainerUIElement called "INW_ALL_ITEM" in my View layout and also a button "ShowALV".
4. Here is mine Window Structure:
5. In InterfaceController_Usage node "DATA" is the same type as my node GT_PERSONS and it's mapped with(?) it.
6. I set event to my button, method was created automatically. In this method I put my code (seletcs and other stuff to populate my internal table)
7. Here's the code which in my opinion should bind my data to ALV's node and display it:
DATA lo_nd_item_tab_alv TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.
DATA lo_el_item_tab_alv TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.
DATA ls_persons TYPE wd_this->element_gt_persons.
lo_nd_item_tab_alv = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_gt_persons ).
lo_nd_item_tab_alv->bind_table( lt_alv_persons ).
wd_this->gt_persons = lt_alv_persons.
Can you please tell me if I am doing something wrong? If you need more info please tell me about and I'll try to provide it ASAP.
Thank you all in advance