I need a help regarding putting EA29- Mass processing bill Print out transaction in auto schedule in which DRUCKDAT-Print date field should be auto pick as current/system date.
As per below process, I tried with RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER functionality to auto schedule but it doesn’t work.
- 1) Create a Mass printing (transaction EA29) saved parameters with current system date as date id and give any identification with last three digits as numeric. for example, date id = 30.10.2014., identification = MP0001.
- 2) Enter the general selections as required, Contract Account, Creation reason, tick mark of Document posted check box and enter the printing date = current system date (30.10.2014) in reprinting tab, and desired print parameters as Internet e-Mail in Tras.Method.
- 3) Then after I saved that Mass bill printout and not scheduled.
- 4) Create a copy and move new parameter records variant (transaction FPPARMV). Enter activity = BIPR, under 'Run identification' tab, enter the date id and identification as Step 1 (30.10.2014/MP001) in the frame 'Template'.
- 5) Under the frame 'Target', enter the date id = 30.10.2014, identification = TPR001.
- 6) Save this as a variant.
- 7) Create a new variant for mass activity (transaction FPSCHEDULER). Enter the mass activity type = BIPR, date id = 30.10.2014, identification = MP0001 (our template info from Step 1).
- 8) Save this variant.
- 9) Now schedule the program RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER with the variant saved in Step 9.
Can you all please help on this? Where I have to make changes so that I can run EA29 in auto schedule and the field “DRUCKDAT”/ “Print date” will take system date automatically.