I have upgrade from ERP 6.0 to ERP 6.0 EHP6 on QAS system.
But the upgrade occur the below error message.
i don't find the file 'FIX_NW730.UPG' on download file of upgrade.
Where is the file the Marketplace and download?
This is SAPup version lmt_002, build SAPup release lmt_002 version 41.000
Enter the path to the download directory. The tool recognizes the following
type of files:
* The fix archive 'FIX_NW730.UPG' (*required* ).
* New SAPup archive (*optional* ).
* XML file for EHP or SP stack.
* ABAP patch archives, for example, Support Packages (*optional* ).
* ABAP kernel for your destination SAP system. (*optional* ).
You can also use shortcuts in the download directory.
*ERROR: Scanning of download directory failed with the following error: No fix
archive found in download directory*
DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY: E:\SAP_Ehp6_Upgrade\set_up\51044252_4
Clearing list of scanned files.
Scanning directory 'E:\SAP_Ehp6_Upgrade\set_up\51044252_4' - this may take a while...