I'd really like to be able to expose some content from my HCP account to the internet but not have HCP set cookies on it when it is requested.
Even using non-authenticated content, HCP still seems to set a cookie - eg:
- Remote Address:18.104.22.168:443
- Request URL:https://entjunglediscoverypartner.ap1.hana.ondemand.com/enterprisejungle/HomepageTiles/images/first-time/icon-logo.png
- Request Method:GET
- Status Code:200 OK
- Request Headersview source
- User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.101 Safari/537.36
- Response Headersview source
- Date:Mon, 13 Oct 2014 04:11:31 GMT
- Last-Modified:Sun, 12 Oct 2014 11:33:05 GMT
- Set-Cookie:BIGipServerentjunglediscoverypartner.ap1.hana.ondemand.com=!Wjonifb/bNadplktoQj1pi3WDlnePHanj1YCK4n3KwsTwaQbnLRcwBKQKxplkcfPBA4VMrdB5929Ag==; path=/; httponly; secure
Is there any way to stop this behaviour? Problem is Safari refusing to surface any content from HCP if user has not authenticated/connected to HCP due to 3rd party cookie rules.
Any suggestions much appreciated!