Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Oct 06, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Webi max function returning wrong value.

472 Views

Hi,

I am trying to fetch max value based on some filter in formula bar in Webi report, but its returning wrong value, here is what I am trying to do.


=Max([Date Key])
Output is as expected:20140914

But when I add filter to it, it starts giving value in multiples, I tried all possible permutation/combination in below, but it didn't work or it returns #MULTIPLEVALUE.

=Max([Date Key]) Where ([Date Key]<=[vWeekStart])
Output: 11515471891, similar different values at each row also appears.

Variable:

[vWeekStart] = ToNumber(FormatDate(RelativeDate(Max([Full Date]) in Report;-7);"yyyyMMdd"))
Output:20140907


Please guide me if I missed anything.

Thanks