After SAP BW 7.3 upgrade - we've two reports (e.g. A and B) built on same cube ZABB, after data load BEx report (using BEx Analyser) A is refreshed correctly while report B is not, even when we checked on the top, it's showing latest date and time of refreshed data.
We've some same key figures used in both reports that's why we found it, one showing updated data while not other.
We opened the both report from start by logging in to system.......
after login in and out few times it starts to show correct results.
Any suggestion why it's happening. I raised with SAP and they recommended apply latest patches which we've done but still it's resolving the issue.