We are using SAP PI 7.11 recently we upgraded our SPS version to SP13 from SP08, since then we are facing a strange issue where we are getting a cache update issue while activating any new communication channel for WS adapter.
Below is the screenshot of error:
As per the error cache update is failing as there is no configuration key found in the database.
Is anyone aware where to check below points:
1) How to identify the Object/Binding to which the missing key corresponds?
2) What is the table name in database where system is checking this key?
We have already performed below actions but the issue is still persisting:
1) Full Cache update (java & ABAP)
2) Deleting and recreating communication channel.
3) OSS note : 1466780 : No data for configuration key in database : Not applicable for our system.
Please help if anyone is aware of this type of issue.